• At least 12 years old.
• Completed PADI Advanced Open Water Diver, PADI Rescue Diver, Emergency First Response in the last 2 years.
• At least 20 dives in the PADI Log Book
Price doesn’t include materials and certification costs.
The completion time depends on the level of understanding and performance on both theory and practical skills.
The PADI Divemaster course aims to increase the knowledge and skills of an experienced scuba diver, beyond the limits of a simple diving pleasure, to be able to take on group diving as a leader or accompaniment of diving. The PADI Divemaster accompanies divers, participates as an assistant in many training programs and can also teach some PADI programs himself.
Divemaster is the first professional diploma in PADI courses. PADI Divemaster graduates can work in diving centers, participate in diving training programs as PADI assistant instructors, train and certify PADI Skin Divers, teach Emergency First Response if they are certified instructors of the respective program (Emergency First Response Instructor).
THE COURSE SUMMARY
1. 12 Special Theory Development Seminars
2. Special dives at sea to complement the experience of essential diving specialties, such as Deep, Night, etc. and Demonstration exercises of the 20 required Scuba Competencies
• Development of twenty (20) basic scuba skills in the swimming pool or the sea
• Four (4) water and fitness exercises and one (1) rescue diver (Rescue Diver)
• Participate in real Open Water Diver training as training diving assistants
Company name: ATLANTIS DIVE CENTER AND WATERSPORTS ERATINI PRIVATE COMPANY
Distinctive title: ATLANTIS ERATINI
Legal form: Private Company
G.E.MI. No.: 138263556000
VAT No.: 800719610
Atlantis Dive Center and Watersports Eratini Private Company
Belvedere Royal and Imperial Hotel, 70014, Hersonisos, Crete
Find us on social media!